Aberdeen City Council tenants can contact their Housing and Support Officer using Housing Online to:
- Check your rent account and make payments at any time
- Get housing advice by completing a housing options checker
- Apply for a council house and amend an existing application
- Upload documents or images to support an application, report, or request
- Update contact information
You can also contact us if you want to:
- transfer or add someone to your tenancy
- apply for the garden maintenance scheme
- tell us you want to change your name
- tell us about a proposed lodger
- request additional communal door keys or fobs
- request permission to sub-let your property
- request permission for a pet
- request tenancy support
- request information about your mutual exchange
- request information about our downsizing scheme
- report flytipping within a communal garden or block
- report graffiti issues within a communal block or garden
To access any of the above services please register or login to Housing Online. You will need:
- rent payment reference - 8-digit number which you can find in your lease pack, online banking reference, Bank Standing Order, Direct Debit guarantee or any other rent document
- application reference - 7 digit number starting with a 2 which you can find on your registration email or letter.
If you need access to a computer or Wi-Fi you can visit your local library. You can also use our photocopiers to scan evidence for council tax, benefits, blue badge and other services. Printing is available at our libraries for a small charge. Find out more about free internet and computer access.
Face to face appointments
If you can’t resolve your enquiry online, please call us for help over the telephone or to discuss making a face-to-face appointment.
Please be aware that you must have an appointment to be seen at a housing office.