Housing support

Our Housing and Support Service offers short term, confidential and personalised support to over 16’s living in an Aberdeen City Council property. 
We will help you manage your tenancy and maintain your accommodation. We can also help you to develop your independent living skills through advice, guidance, and practical support. The support provided will build on your existing skills, strengths, and knowledge to help you to manage your tenancy independently and/or to know how and where to get help.

How we can support Aberdeen City Council tenants 

We will support you to identify, explore and plan achievable goals. These could be related to your accommodation, health and wellbeing, safety and security, finances, and employment skills. 

We can also put you in touch with other services and/or refer you to our partner agencies if required. 


Register for Housing Online, speak with your Housing and Support Officer or phone us on 03000 200 292 (option 2).

Other support available

The below support is available to those living within Aberdeen City and you do not need to be an Aberdeen City Council tenant to access these services:

Did you find what you were looking for?

Status message

Please note, this form is anonymous, we can't reply directly to your feedback. If you would like to report an issue, make a complaint or suggestion, please Contact Us.