Replace lost keys

If you are an Aberdeen City Council tenant and the keys to your house or flat have been lost or stolen, we can arrange to get the locks changed and give you new keys.

  • If you have lost the key to your own house or flat, please phone Housing Repairs on 03000 200 292
  • If you have lost the key to a communal door, then please visit your local housing office

You will be charged for the replacement locks and new keys.

Would you like to give feedback about the website?