Accord Card holders can enjoy a £5 discount on the new Aberdeen Spreebook 2017/18. Find out how to get your book.
About the Accord Card
The Accord Card is Aberdeen City Council's smartcard. It is a multifunctional card that lets you access a wide range of services. Your Accord Card can be your bus pass, library card, or leisure card and you can also use it to pay for school meals.
The Accord Card can be used to provide:
- Concessionary travel for anyone aged 60 and over and many disabled people.
- Access to cashless catering for pupils at all of Aberdeen City Council's secondary schools.
- Library membership across all of the city's libraries.
- Proof of age: whether you are 18 and want to buy a drink at a pub or you are 15 and want to buy tickets at a cinema, having an Accord Card to prove your age means you don't have to carry your passport or driving licence around.
- Membership of Sport Aberdeen.
- Access to the Young Scot information portal which many young people already make good use of.
Depending on your circumstances, you may also qualify for Access to Leisure. That could be anything from free swimming and discounts on sporting and leisure activities to half price childcare.
Aberdeen City residents can also get up to 50% discount on many things from leisure and sport to borrowing CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs at libraries across the City. See the Residents Discount Scheme page for more information about the wide range of offers available.
What's more, the Accord Card is completely free!
If you need to replace or renew your Accord Card, please visit one of our Customer Access Points to do this.
Would you like to give feedback about the website?