As a tenant of Aberdeen City Council, we are responsible for repairing and maintaining the structure of the property you live in. This includes all pipes, wiring, fixtures and fittings for heating, drainage, power and lighting, all the external parts and any internal fixtures and fittings originally provided by us.
Request a gas repair, including emergencies
If you are experiencing a problem with a gas appliance, such as gas central heating, hot water or other boiler issues, including a leaking heating system you should call Gascall:
- Phone 01224 937 788 (open 24 hours, 7 days a week.)
Request an emergency repair (non gas)
If you require an emergency repair at any time of the day or night:
- Phone 03000 200 292
If the issue poses a threat to someone's safety or could cause significant damage to your building, such as a gas leak or problem with a carbon monoxide detector, then this is treated as an emergency. Find out more about emergency repairs.
The quickest way to report a non emergency repair is to use our online form. Your request will be routed directly to staff.
If you need to request a repair to your home or communal area please use our self-service portal.
Please follow the request an emergency repair instructions below if you are reporting an emergency. Please do not use the online form to report an emergency.
As a tenant, you also have certain general responsibilities:
- To take precautions to prevent damage once a repair fault has been identified and to report it to us promptly.
- To repair damage caused by you, members of your household or any visitors.
- To maintain any appliances you have installed, such as a fire, shower, cooker, etc.
- To report any criminal damage or vandalism to the police.