Family Workshop: Best Dressed Ted
Give your favourite Ted a superhero makeover or a new outfit in this fun family workshop with artist Elaine Grant - an ideal activity for families to enjoy together during the Easter break.
This is an online event. Please download and use the free Microsoft Teams App on your laptop or smart device. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Only one ticket per household.
We can’t provide materials at the moment sadly, but here’s a list of items you may already have at home:
- Cotton fabric (old pillowcases/ bedsheets/ shirts or dresses are ideal)
- Stretchy fabric - old jumpers or tops (preferably with arms). joggers or babygrows are ideal
- Ball of wool
- Felt pens/fabric pens
- Darning needle with a large eye and thread/wool
Useful but not essential:
- Elastic cord / ribbon / string / embroidery
- Thread / trimmings / stickers/ craft jewels / buttons / sequins/
Suitable for Families: all children welcome but will appeal more to children under 12.