Change your address

If you move house, please let us know about your change of address as soon as possible.


Download and send us the change of address form below


Telephone 03000 200 292. Lines are open Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm.

Information for landlords

You should contact us each time a tenant moves in or out of one of your properties. If we write to you asking for information you must provide it within 21 days or you may be held liable.

Information for Landlord Registration can be found on the Private Landlord Registration page.


See information on Data Protection.

Do you need to talk about Council Tax or Housing Benefits?

Contact us

Would you like to give feedback about the new website?