Register to vote
In order to vote you must be registered.
You can register to vote in Scotland if you are:
- 14 or older (although you can't vote in local government elections and the Scottish Parliament election until you are 16 or in UK and European Parliament elections until you are 18)
- a British Citizen
- an Irish, qualifying Commonwealth, or European Union citizen living in the UK
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 01224 664848 (Aberdeen office)
- Fax: 01224 664361 (Aberdeen office)
- Write to: Grampian Electoral Registration Office, Woodhill House, Westburn Road, Aberdeen, AB16 5GE
Would you like to give feedback about the website?