To log into your online account you can:
- Click on the ‘Login’ button in the top right hand corner of our website.
- Click on any button that provides access to an online service.
After you have logged in
You can see all available online services by clicking on the “All Services” button at the top of the page.
You can see any forms you have submitted to us by clicking on “My Requests”.
Open requests or outstanding tasks
An open request is a form submitted by a customer that has still to be actioned by the service. It should have a blue ‘view’ button which allows you to see the form you completed.
An outstanding task is when you need to complete an action to move your request along. If you see “Action Required” under the Case Status, click on the row and you will see a green “Continue” button. You can complete your task by clicking on this button.
Remember you cannot edit a form after you have submitted it.
Problems logging into your account
Here are some of the most common reasons why you might not be able to log in to your account:
- Our system cannot find an account registered to the email address you gave. You may have misspelled your email address, or used a different email address when registering your account. Please try again, making sure you are using the correct email address and that it is correctly spelled.
- You haven’t set up an online account yet. There are many forms of council account, for example libraries and council housing accounts. It could be that you haven’t yet set up the correct online account needed. You will have received a verification link and a temporary password by email if you have already registered an account.
If you can’t remember your password
- Choose ‘Forgotten Your Password?'.
- Enter the email address that you used to set up your online account
- You will receive an email asking you to reset your password.
- Follow the instructions in the email to regain access to your online account.
If you do not receive an email from us, please check your junk or spam folders. If it is not there then it is likely we cannot find that email address and you should register for an account.