Apply for permission to execute roadworks

Permission to execute roadworks

Any bodies wishing to carry out road works in Aberdeen City first need permission to do so. Please complete the form below to apply online.

 Permission to occupy a road to install private apparatus

Would you like to give feedback about the website?