We offer a variety of options for our customers to provide feedback regarding the service they have received:
- Customers can use our customer feedback online form to submit feedback about any Aberdeen City Council service or member of staff.
- We offer a short telephone customer satisfaction survey to all of our customers who have contacted our Customer Contact Centre. Customers are asked a series of questions and there is an opportunity to leave comments or suggestions for improvement.
- Customers visiting the Marischal College Customer Service Centre can complete the customer satisfaction survey either on a comment card or electronically using a kiosk.
- We randomly sample customers contacting us online and ask them to take part in a customer satisfaction survey.
- Services across the council issue satisfaction surveys to their customers through a variety of methods and invite them to provide feedback on their experience.
- We do our best to make sure everyone receives a high standard of service but occasionally we make mistakes. If this happens, we want to hear about it so we can put things right by dealing with it under the Complaints procedure.