You can use our online form to give us feedback or suggestions about any Aberdeen City Council service or member of staff.
We offer a variety of other options for you to provide feedback about the service you've received:
- We offer a short telephone customer satisfaction survey to all of our customers who have contacted our Customer Contact Centre. Customers are asked a series of questions and there is an opportunity to leave comments or suggestions for improvement.
- Customers visiting the Marischal College Customer Service Centre can complete the customer satisfaction survey either on a comment card or electronically using a kiosk.
- We randomly sample customers contacting us online and ask them to take part in a customer satisfaction survey.
- Services across the council issue satisfaction surveys to their customers through a variety of methods and invite them to provide feedback on their experience.
- We do our best to make sure everyone receives a high standard of service but occasionally we make mistakes. If this happens, we want to hear about it so we can put things right by dealing with it under the Complaints procedure.
What we do with your feedback
We believe that it is important to listen to you and take account of your needs as we develop the services on offer. When something does go wrong, we try to make sure lessons are learnt and if you pay us a compliment then we ensure that the people, or service, you are complimenting are informed and congratulated.
To help you see the impact of your feedback, please take a look at some examples of the changes we have made or will be undertaking through the coming year to improve our service to you on the listening to your feedback page.
Customer feedback activities
Over the coming months we are providing our customers with further opportunity to get involved in designing how our services are delivered. If you have used any of the services detailed below over the past 12 months, you are invited to take part in a variety of ways to contribute and give your feedback. This may include participating in surveys and/or attending a meeting with a member of the Customer Service Development team to talk through your recent experience, from point of contact until the delivery of the service.
The services currently being reviewed are detailed below but as this is a rolling programme of work, more services will be added regularly.
- Accord card (National Entitlement card). This includes free bus travel, access to leisure, library membership cards and cashless catering at schools and sheltered accommodation
- Compliments, comments and suggestions
- Environmental health
- Environmental services
- Freedom of Information Requests
- School and nursery applications
- Street lighting
- Trading standards
- Trees, grounds and parks maintenance
- Waste and recycling
Help shape our services
We are providing our customers with the opportunity to help us improve how our services are delivered. You are invited to take part in a variety of ways to contribute and give your feedback. If you would like to help shape our services please register now.