Your data: Progress Through Positive Partnerships project
How we use your information
The information which you provide on the registration form will be used by Aberdeen City Council for the following purposes:
- To confirm your eligibility to participate in the Progress through Positive Partnerships project.
- To assist the key workers to develop an action plan for you in the Progress through Positive Partnerships project.
- To provide evidence of your eligibility for European Social Fund support to the Scottish Government and European Union for any audit by the European Social Fund and Scottish Government.
- To compile statistics to support claims for European Social Fund grant.
In addition to the information collected at the time of registration, we may also store information relating to:
- Personal data in action plans, referral forms.
- Progress on the project.
- Attendance at sessions (including notes of meetings).
Your information will be stored on a cloud-based Upshot Management Information System.
Your personal data will be shared with:
- The key worker we have contracted to work with you, who may be from a third party organisation.
- We may refer you, with your consent, to project partners such as CFINE, Pathways, SHMU, SCMA, Adventure Aberdeen, Aberdeen Foyer, Realise, Tullos Training, and to council services contracted to provide training as part of this service, including the Early Years, Environmental, Lifelong Learning, and Library services which will provide services as part of this project.
- We may refer you, with your consent, to support organisations (such as Venture Trust, Cyrenians, Cash In Your Pocket, Citizens Advice, Grampian Racial Equality Council, Instant Neighbour, Somebody Cares, SPAEN) based on your needs.
How long we keep your information for
Aberdeen City Council will use the information on the registration form to establish your eligibility to participate in the project. If you are not eligible to participate in the project we will not retain this information and any personal data will be securely destroyed. If you are eligible for this project we will retain this information for 7 years. This is in accordance with the requirements of the European Social Fund which requires Aberdeen City Council to hold the personal information gathered for up to 7 years after the end of the project.
You have rights in relation to your data, including the right to ask for a copy of it. See the Your data page for more information about all the rights you have, as well as the contact details for the Council’s Data Protection Officer. You also have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner's Office if you think we haven’t handled your data properly.
Our legal basis
Wherever the Council processes personal data, we need to make sure we have a legal basis for doing so in data protection law. The Council understands our legal basis for processing personal data for the Progress through Positive Partnerships Project as Article 6(1)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation. This is because processing is necessary for the performance of a contract. The Council understands our legal basis for processing special category data as Article 9(2)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation. This is because the processing is necessary to carry out our obligations in the field of employment in so far as it is authorised by a collective agreement.
Would you like to give feedback about the website?