Your data: occasional use notice – track betting

How we use your information

Aberdeen City Licensing Board, collects and records the personal information you provide in this form, along with supporting documentation, in order to process your notice.

In processing your notice, the Licensing Board will share the information you have provided with (1) the Local Authority, (2) the Chief Constable, Police Scotland, and (3) the Gambling Commission. 

The Licensing Board will keep a record of your notice in a register which is available for public inspection. The record will show your name and date of receipt of your notice, and the final decision.

The Licensing Board doesn’t share the information you’ve provided with any other third parties, unless we’re authorised or required to do so by law.

How long we keep your information for

The notice and related documents will be retained by the Licensing Board for a period of 2 years from the expiry date of the occasional use. If your notice is withdrawn the form and related documents will be retained for a period of two years from the date of withdrawal.

Your rights

You have rights in relation to your data, including the right to ask for a copy of it. See the Your data page for more information about all the rights you have, as well as the contact details for the Council’s Data Protection Officer. You also have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office if you think we haven’t handled your data properly.

Our legal basis

Wherever the Licensing Board processes personal data, we need to make sure we have a legal basis for doing so in data protection law. The Licensing Board understands our basis for processing personal data in relation to your application for a licence is Article 6(e) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in that the Licensing Board is exercising its official authority under Section 39 of the Gambling Act 2005. 

Did you find what you were looking for?

Status message

Please note, this form is anonymous, we can't reply directly to your feedback. If you would like to report an issue, make a complaint or suggestion, please Contact Us.