Your data: Holiday programmes in the city parent/carer survey

How we use your information

Aberdeen City Council is asking for your views to help us plan and put together a programme that meets the needs and interest of your family. 
We will use the information you give us to inform our programme offer and help identify the supports and activities that will meet the needs of our children and young people and their families.

We do not need your name, address, or any other contact details as part of this consultation so you can respond anonymously. 

Who we share information with

A summary of the information may be shared with activity providers so that they also know what kind of activities you would like. This won’t include any information that could identify you. 

How long we keep your information for

We will keep a copy of your form until we finish looking at all the responses we get. The summary information will be kept for 1 year.

Your rights

You have rights in relation to your data, including the right to ask for a copy of it. See more information about all the rights you have and how they work in practice, as well as contact details for the Council’s Data Protection Officer. You also have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office. They are the body responsible for making sure organisations like the Council handle your data properly.  

Our legal basis

Aberdeen City Council is the Data Controller for this information. Whenever we process data, we need to have a legal basis in data protection law for doing so. The Council understands our legal basis for processing your data as being part of our public task.

In carrying out this function, the Council is also likely to process special categories of personal data. The Council understands our legal basis as being necessary for purposes of substantial public interest.

Did you find what you were looking for?

Status message

Please note, this form is anonymous, we can't reply directly to your feedback. If you would like to report an issue, make a complaint or suggestion, please Contact Us.