Your data: Countryside Ranger Service e-newsletter

How we use your information

Aberdeen City Council collects and records information about you to enable us to send you future editions of the Countryside Ranger Service e-newsletter.

You can change your mind about this at any time. If you no longer want to receive such information just email to let us know.

The Countryside Ranger Service will not share your personal information with any other organisation or Council business area.

How long we keep your information for

We will keep this information from the date it is supplied until you no longer wish to receive the newsletter.

Your rights

You have rights to your data, including the right to ask for a copy of it. See more information on all the rights you have and how they work in practice.

You can contact the Council’s Data Protection Officer by email at or write to:

Data Protection Officer
Marischal College
AB10 1AB

You also have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office. They are the body responsible for making sure organisations like the Council handle your data lawfully.

Our legal basis

Aberdeen City Council is the Data Controller for this information. Wherever we process personal information we have to make sure we have a legal basis for doing so in data protection law. The Council understands our basis for processing this information to be Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation. This is because you have consented to this processing activity, and can withdraw your consent at any time, as outlined above.

Did you find what you were looking for?

Status message

Please note, this form is anonymous, we can't reply directly to your feedback. If you would like to report an issue, make a complaint or suggestion, please Contact Us.