Your data: Community Planning Aberdeen Improvement Projects

How we use your information

Community Planning is a way of working which means public bodies work together with communities to plan and provide better public services. Together these public bodies form a community planning partnership (CPP). In Aberdeen the CPP is called Community Planning Aberdeen. 

If you would like to get involved with a Community Planning Aberdeen improvement project please tell us know you are, how to contact you and which project or projects you are interested in. Your email address will be shared with the Project Manager and/or Chair of the Outcome Improvement Group responsible for the project you are interested in getting involved in so that they can get in touch with you to have an initial discussion on how you would like to participate.  

How long we keep your information

We will keep a copy of your response for 1 year and statistical information for 5 years.

Your rights

You have rights in relation to your data, including the right to ask for a copy of it. See more information about the rights you have, as well as the contact details for the Council’s Data Protection Officer. You also have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office if you think we have not handled your data properly.

Out legal basis

Aberdeen City Council is the Data Controller for this data. Wherever we process personal data we must have a legal basis in data protection law for doing so. The Council understands our legal basis for this processing is that it is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of the official authority vested in the Council. This is because enabling participation in decisions and processes which are aimed at improving outcomes is part of our public task under the Community Empowerment (Scotland) Act 2015.

Did you find what you were looking for?

Status message

Please note, this form is anonymous, we can't reply directly to your feedback. If you would like to report an issue, make a complaint or suggestion, please Contact Us.