Your data: Community Festive Fund

How we use your information

We use your information for the process of managing the application process of the Community Festive Fund including the following purposes:

  • To confirm your eligibility to apply for the fund.
  • To assess applications and administering the fund to successful applicants.
  • To compile statistics on the groups and organisations applying for the fund.
  • To keep in touch with you about your application.

How long we keep your information for

Unsuccessful applications will be kept for 1 year. Successful applications will be kept for 6 years. We will keep financial records relating to the fund for the current financial year plus 6 years. Statistical information will be kept for 5 years. This will not contain your personal information but will include the name of the organisation the application was submitted on behalf of.

Your rights

You have rights in relation to your data, including the right to ask for a copy of it. See more information about the rights you have, as well as the contact details for the Council’s Data Protection Officer. You also have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office if you think we haven’t handled your data properly.

Our legal basis

Aberdeen City Council is the Data Controller for this information. Wherever the Council processes personal data, we need to make sure we have a legal basis for doing so in data protection law. The Council understands our legal basis for processing personal data in relation to funding opportunities as being part of our public task to improve the well-being of people in Aberdeen under the Local Government in Scotland Act 2003.

In doing so, the Council is likely to process special categories of personal data. The Council understand our legal basis for dong so as being necessary for reasons of substantial public interest.

Did you find what you were looking for?

Status message

Please note, this form is anonymous, we can't reply directly to your feedback. If you would like to report an issue, make a complaint or suggestion, please Contact Us.