Your data: Aberdeen City Health and Social Care Partnership Integration Scheme consultation

How we use your information

Aberdeen City Council collects and records information about you during this consultation process. Your views and comments about the Integration Scheme will be used to report on this consultation. You can respond anonymously but you may be identifiable from the content of your responses however you will not be identified in the report.

If you would like a copy of your consultation response you can enter an email address for it to be sent to. The email address you give us will only be used to send you a copy of what you told us. 

How long we keep your information for

We will keep a copy of your response until we complete the analysis. We will keep summary data for 3 years beyond publication of the Integration Scheme. The Aberdeen City Health and Social Care Partnership Integration Scheme will be published on the Council website until it is superseded, after which a copy will be kept permanently. 

Your rights

You have rights in relation to your data, including the right to ask for a copy of it. See more information about all the rights you have, how they work in practice as well as the contact details for the Council’s Data Protection Officer. You also have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner's Office if you think we haven’t handled your data properly.

Our legal basis

Aberdeen City Council is the Data Controller for this information. Wherever we process data, we need have a legal basis in data protection law for doing so. The Council understands our legal basis for processing your data as being part of our public task. 

In doing so we are also likely to process special categories of personal data about you. The Council understands our legal basis for doing so as being necessary for reasons of substantial public interest.

Did you find what you were looking for?

Status message

Please note, this form is anonymous, we can't reply directly to your feedback. If you would like to report an issue, make a complaint or suggestion, please Contact Us.