Request a replacement Blue Badge

If your blue badge has been stolen, lost or damaged you can request a replacement online.

Renew badge

If your blue badge has expired you can renew it, by completing a new application.

BSL blue badge renewal

Blue badge renewal video

Stolen badges

If your Blue Badge is stolen, you should report it to the police who will give you a crime reference number. You must provide this number when you request a replacement badge

Lost badges

Please report lost badges to the police in case any have been handed in. If you think you might have lost it on public transport, get in touch with the public transport company.

Damaged badges

You must return damaged badges to Aberdeen City Council before we can issue you a replacement. You can hand in your badge at the Marischal College Customer Service Centre.

You can also post damaged badges to:

Marischal College Customer Service Centre
Ground Floor
Marischal College
Broad Street
AB10 1AB

Did you find what you were looking for?

Status message

Please note, this form is anonymous, we can't reply directly to your feedback. If you would like to report an issue, make a complaint or suggestion, please Contact Us.