Apply for a hoarding permit

A hoarding is a temporary fence enclosing a construction site. A permit is required in advance of hoarding any materials or erecting a hoarding fence on any Aberdeen City Council road, pavement or footway. Complete an application form for permission to temporarily occupy a portion of a road for the erection of hoarding. All applications must be submitted at least 10 working days before the scaffolding is due to be in place and will be subject to review and approval of Aberdeen City Council.

Would you like to give feedback about the website?