Report a problem with a fence, wall or railing

We are responsible for maintaining and repairing all Council-owned fences, walls, dykes and boundary railings in the city.

If you notice a problem with any of these items, please let us know. 

If you would like us to keep you up to date with the progress of your enquiry, please sign in or register for an account when you complete the form.

Contact the Environmental Services team 

Contact us

Would you like to give feedback about the website?