It is not always easy to know what to trust when you read about matters relating to health and wellbeing. The resources and services listed below are designed to assist you with finding quality information about health and wellbeing topics and understanding health in the news and research.
Books, leaflets and general information
- Healthy reading - a selection of self-help, experience and fiction titles selected with input from healthcare professionals.
- Health information leaflets
- Information and support for Additional Support Needs
- Support for parents and carers
Finding information online
- Watch a video about navigating health information online
- Book a tailored 1:1 Navigating health information workshop with our Information librarian by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or 01224 652500.
- Use the resources listed in our Health and wellbeing information resource folder as a starting point for your search.