Aberdeen City Libraries can provide individual pupils, parents, teachers and others working with school age children with a range of resources and services to help support the Curriculum.
Parents and carers
- Books and other resources - check the library catalogue or ask at any library for help and advice
- A range of online resources for children and young people to access safe and accurate information to support their learning. Many are available from any device 24/7
- Author Visits and Workshops - details will appear on our events page
For more help and advice try
Supporting children's education
All Aberdeen City Council employees who work with school age children can benefit from membership to our Curriculum Resources Information Service (CRIS). Registered pre-school education providers who are in partnership with Aberdeen City Council are also eligible to join CRIS. A group membership is also available to allow class or group visits to our libraries. Further information is available in the Supporting Education leaflet.
- Eventbrite - CPD opportunities
- Curriculum Resources and Information Service (CRIS)
Aberdeen City Libraries supports a programme of group visits for nurseries, schools and children's organisations. Group membership is available to practitioners working with children and young people to support class or group visits to our libraries
Please contact your local library to discuss further and to work out a programme which suits your needs.