Aberdeen City Council offers a wide range of rent payment services in addition to the traditional cash and cheque payments:
- Aberdeen City Council website – pay securely using the Online Payment Facility. Payment can be made by either debit card or credit card.
- Direct Debit - You choose the most suitable date for the Direct Debit to come off your account. Any dates from 1st to 28th for monthly payments and any working day for weekly payments. You can also choose to make fortnightly or 4-weekly payments.
- Automated Telephone Payment – telephone 03000 200 292 and follow the step by step instructions. You will need a copy of your payment reference number and any credit/debit card details. Follow the instructions and press option 2 for House Rent. Please note - a touch tone telephone is required to use this service
- In person at Woodside Access Point or Mastrick Access Point.
- Post Office Payment Card – payment can be made by using the bar code on your rent card at any Post Office or outlet displaying the Paypoint logo. There are over 100 locations in Aberdeen.