Report an abandoned vehicle

To report an abandoned vehicle in a public space call Police Scotland on 101.

If you are the owner of, or responsible for, private land where a vehicle has been abandoned, please complete a report.

If possible, you should provide details of the vehicle make, model, colour and registration number. 


Did you find what you were looking for?

Status message

Please note, this form is anonymous, we can't reply directly to your feedback. If you would like to report an issue, make a complaint or suggestion, please Contact Us.