Trustee in bankruptcy

This exemption will be applied in cases where a trustee in bankruptcy takes over the ownership of a property as part of a bankrupt person's assets. The exemption can be granted for an unlimited period of time until the property is sold on or ownership is changed.

Evidence required

Confirmation in writing from the trustee confirming that the property has been taken over as part of a bankrupt person's assets.

How to apply

To apply for this exemption you need to apply in writing.

Do you need to talk about Council Tax or Housing Benefits?

Contact us

Would you like to give feedback about the website?