Trial Dwelling

If you are staying in a trial dwelling provided by a housing association you do not need to pay council tax during the trial period.

The housing association will apply for this exemption on your behalf. If you have received a bill but you believe you are eligible for this exemption please contact us.

Would you like to give feedback about the website?