Manse or similar dwelling

This applies to a property which is being held open for a minister (or similar), from which he/she will perform the duties of that office. The exemption will remain in effect until the minister takes up residence.

How to apply

To apply for this exemption the Church needs to apply in writing on headed paper.

Did you find what you were looking for?

Status message

Please note, this form is anonymous, we can't reply directly to your feedback. If you would like to report an issue, make a complaint or suggestion, please Contact Us.