Services for people with a disability

Social Work provides a variety of services for people with a physical and/or learning disability.

Services are provided by the Community Learning Disabilities Team, Transitions Team and Community Care.

Day care

Rosehill House provides a range of activities Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm. 

Residential accommodation for people with disabilities

There are three residential homes for people with disabilities:

  • Craigendarroch Place
  • 8 Back Hilton Road
  • Stocket Parade

They provide a variety of accommodation from a group home to hostels. The homes are flexible in catering for the special needs of people with a disability and the different levels of care they require.

Contact details

Community Care Provision
Social Care and Wellbeing
Aberdeen City Council
Business Hub 8
First Floor North
Marischal College
Broad Street
AB10 1AB

01224 523942

Would you like to give feedback about the new website?