‘Fit like? Family Wellbeing Hubs are a group of services working together to support children and young people’s mental wellbeing.
We work with families across the city offering practical and emotional support from our three Hubs in Northfield, Torry and Tillydrone.
We can help with:
- Finance and benefits
- Family relationships and communication
- Coping with daily pressures
- Promoting positive emotional and mental wellbeing
- Talking about traumatic things that have happened
How do we work?
We work with you to help set your own goals and support you to achieve them. This might be individually, as a family or in a group.
We will identify a key person or a team of people who can help you achieve your goals. It is important that you and your family feel comfortable and that you have a point of contact within the Hub team.
Who is the Hub Team?
- Children 1st
- Health - Health Visitors, Family Nurses, School Nurses, Child and Adolescent Mental Health services (CAMHS)
- Community Learning and Development – Family Learning, Adult Learning, Youth Work, Communities Team
- Library and Information Services
- Creative Learning
- Social Work
- Educational Social Workers
- Alcohol & Drugs Partnership (ADP)
If you need our help, or would like to find out more you can contact us by e-mail Fitlikehubs@aberdeencity.gov.uk
You can also speak to your child’s Teacher, Health Visitor or Family Nurse.
Follow us on social media
Facebook - @fitlikeaberdeen
Twitter - @fitlikeaberdeen