Stewart Park, named after Lord Provost Sir David Stewart, was purchased by the Council in 1894 using funds bequeathed from John Taylor, a city merchant.
The park holds two curios; a ten-foot-high whale jaw bone which was presented to the park in 1903 by the Captain of the Artic Whaler Benbow, and an intricate fountain designed as a replica of an Italian lavabo (sink) by local sculptor Arthur Taylor. There is also a play park which is popular with local children.
A great place for walking the dog, winter walks, children/families.
Stewart Park, Hilton Road, Aberdeen
Bus information: First Bus