People become homeless for all sorts of reasons. If you are at risk of losing your home, can't stay where you are, or are worried that you will have to move out soon, we may be able to help you. We can give you advice and support around the options that may be available to you by clicking on the link below:
Below is a list of other help that might be useful:
- Homelessness helpline - 0800 917 6379 (24 hours).
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm. An emergency service operates from 5pm to 8.30am Monday to Friday. During weekends and public holidays we provide a 24 hours service.
- Housing Support and Resettlement Service
- Shelter Scotland
- Free food: Times and Places to Collect Free Food
- Health: NHS Grampian - Marywell Health Centre
- Alcohol & Drugs: Alcohol and Drugs Action
- Legal assistance: Civil Legal Assistance Office
- Low cost furniture, carpets, etc: Instant Neighbour
- Free help: furniture – Somebody Cares
- Financial help and debt advice: Get money advice