For home energy enquiriesContact us
Warmer Homes Aberdeen insulation scheme
The Warmer Homes Aberdeen insulation scheme offers free loft, underfloor and cavity wall insulation, subject to a technical survey.
You are eligible to apply for the free insulation if you meet any one of the following criteria:
- You live in postcode areas AB11 8, AB11 9, AB16, AB24.
- Your home is in Council Tax band A-C.
- You or a member of your household receives the state pension.
- You have a child under the age of 5 living in your household.
- You are a registered food bank user.
- You are a Registered Private Landlord.
This scheme is available for a limited time. To register for the scheme or to find out more please either:
- Phone Home Energy Scotland on 0808 808 2282. This is a freephone number so you will not be charged for the call.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and phone number.
The scheme is part of the Scottish Government's home energy efficiency programme. Aberdeen City Council supports the scheme in partnership with Scarf who provide home energy saving advice, Home Energy Scotland who provide administrative support, and installation installer Everwarm.
Would you like to give feedback about the website?