Children’s performance licences

Any child under compulsory school leaving age, wishing to take part in any public performances, will only be able to do so under authority of licence granted by the Local Authority for the area where the child lives.

A licence is necessary for:

  • Any performance in connection with a charge (such as an admission fee or wage)
  • Any performance in Licensed Premises (pubs, clubs or any establishment where alcohol is sold)
  • Any broadcasting performance or television performance

You can download the application form below:

Contact details

Children’s Performance Licence
Customer Applications Team
Marischal College
Level 3 West
Business Hub 16
Broad Street 
AB10 1AB 


Did you find what you were looking for?

Status message

Please note, this form is anonymous, we can't reply directly to your feedback. If you would like to report an issue, make a complaint or suggestion, please Contact Us.