Third Party Request for Access to Records

Please note that this form is not intended for public use and should only be used by Third Party Organisations.

A “Third Party Information Request” allows third party organisations to request access personal sensitive information about individuals provided there are relevant legal grounds. These organisations may include:

  • Police Scotland
  • Care Inspectorate
  • Scottish Social Services Council
  • Home Office
  • Ofsted
  • Disclosure Scotland
  • Other UK Local Authorities
  • Other UK Police Authorities

If you wish to receive the information electronically, you will need to register or sign in to your Aberdeen City Council online account. You will receive an email receipt after you submit the form.

We will ask you to be as specific as possible about the information that you require. This is so we can focus on information relevant to your request and reduce the processing time.

Once we receive your completed form, we will aim to respond to your request within 21 working days. In certain circumstances we may need extra time. If this is necessary, we will let you know and explain the reason why.

Did you find what you were looking for?

Status message

Please note, this form is anonymous, we can't reply directly to your feedback. If you would like to report an issue, make a complaint or suggestion, please Contact Us.