New Development Bin purchasing and delivery request
Aberdeen City Council works with housing developers to provide waste and recycling facilities for new properties. To ensure that the appropriate facilities can be put in place, site managers should contact the Waste and Recycling Technical Support Officer - Planning and Performance by completing the online request form.
The Technical Support Officer - Planning and Performance will oversee the implementation of waste and recycling services for the new development.
Roles and responsibilities
Technical Support Officer - Planning and Performance
- Reviewing planning applications for recommendation of Waste and Recycling provision
- Reviewing bin purchase requests for new developments
- Arranging delivery of bins for new developments.
- Providing relevant Waste and Recycling information for new developments
- Arranging for waste and recycling collections within new developments to start on an agreed date.
- Contact Aberdeen City Council one month before properties are occupied.
- Discover and agree a plan and timeframe.
- Complete payment for bins.
- Arrange to provide 8 copies of fobs and keys for gaining access to the site and/or locked bin stores, as necessary.
- Provide any other necessary information.
Please see the document below for more information:
The current prices for general waste, mixed recycling and food and garden waste bins are set out below.
|Type of bin||Cost|
|180l / 240l||£39.00|
We charge for delivery if you order fewer than 10 bins at one time.
There will be no delivery charge for orders of 10 or more bins.