Report a change of circumstances

Changes in Circumstances for Housing Benefit claimants and/or Council Tax Reduction applicants

Your claim/application for Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Reduction has been assessed using the information you have given us. You must tell us straight away if there are any changes to your circumstances. Do not rely on anyone else to give us the information, or pass a message on - not even the Job Centre Plus, The Pension Service, or HM Revenues & Customs. If you don't tell us about the changes, you may lose money you are entitled to, or we may pay you too much Housing Benefit or reduce your Council Tax Reduction. Any overpayment may be recovered from you. 

Do you need to talk about Council Tax or Housing Benefits?

Contact us

Would you like to give feedback about the website?