Bright Spots - Your Life, Your Care
Hello, I'd like to tell you about a survey called 'Your Life, Your Care' run by Aberdeen City Council
It asks questions about your feelings.
The survey is really quick.
Aberdeen City Council want to know about your feelings, so that they can try to make things better for you and other children.
They won't know who said want, and you don't have to answer any questions you don't want to.
Other children in care are doing it.
Your social worker will ask you to fill out the survey in February or March 2024.
You can ask them if you have any questions.
Aberdeen City Council want to listen to how you feel!
- What do you need help with?
- What's going on in your life?
What makes life good for you?
Aberdeen City Council will ask about what is important to you in the Your Life, Your Care survey.
Children in care designed the survey.
What you say will help Aberdeen City Council to understand how to make things better for children in care now and in the future!
Survey opens: Friday 16th February
- Your Social Worker will give you the survey to complete
- They wont know who's answered the questions
- But you can find out the overall results afterwards
- The Aberdeen City Council will know what needs to be worked on.
Remember, you can also use the Mind of My Own One app to tell your worker about how you are feeling. You can download the One App on your app store or access it at: One app (mindofmyown.org.uk). Why not use the My Wellbeing Scenario to continue the conversation?
You can also contact the Young Person’s Rights Service
- Website: https://www.aberdeencity.gov.uk/Aberdeen-Protects/improving-childrens-futures/young-persons-rights-service
- Email: YoungPersonsRights@aberdeencity.gov.uk
- Telephone or Text:
- Donna - 07876 780 877
- Forrest - 07733 179 202