Your Life Beyond Care
Are you a care leaver aged 16 - 25?
Aberdeen City Council want to hear from you!
We're working together with CELCIS and Coram Voice on a survey called:
'Your Life Beyond Care'
What you need to know:
- The survey is very quick and completely anonymous
- The survey is designed by care leavers for care leavers
- We read every answer and every comment
- When the survey is finished, we’ll share the results with you
- Then you can tell us what’s most important to work on
- We want to listen to you, so tell us what you think!
The survey opens on 16th February 2024
Find out more by visiting Bright Spots Indicators: Your Life Beyond Care - Coram Voice
Or speak to your worker.
Remember, you can also use the Mind of My Own One app to tell your worker about how you are feeling. You can download the One App on your app store or access it at: One app (mindofmyown.org.uk). Why not use the My Wellbeing Scenario to continue the conversation?
You can also contact the Young Person’s Rights Service
- Website: https://www.aberdeencity.gov.uk/Aberdeen-Protects/improving-childrens-futures/young-persons-rights-service
- Email: YoungPersonsRights@aberdeencity.gov.uk
- Telephone or Text:
- Donna - 07876 780 877
- Forrest - 07733 179 202