Your data: Family Information Service feedback

How we use your information

Aberdeen City Council asks for this information in order to evaluate the service provided by the Family Information Service and to ensure we are delivering the information you require to meet your needs.

It is entirely your choice whether or not to submit an evaluation. You can submit your evaluation without giving us any personal details but if you do it means we cannot get in touch with you about any specific feedback or comments you make. If you choose to submit your name and contact details, we won’t use your personal data for any other purpose other than to respond to you about your feedback. If you change your mind and do not want us to contact you about your feedback please email us on at any time.

How long we keep your information for

We will keep your personal details for 3 months, after which they will be disposed of securely. The Council will keep an anonymised record of your feedback for service improvement and statistical purposes for 5 years.

Your rights

You have rights in relation to your data, including the right to ask for a copy. See more information about all the rights you have, as well as contact details for the Council’s Data Protection Officer. You also have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office if you think we haven’t handled your data properly.

Our legal basis

Aberdeen City Council is the Data Controller for this information. Wherever the Council processes your data, we need to make sure we have a legal basis for doing so in data protection law. The Council understands our legal basis for processing your data as Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation, because you have given your consent to submitting your personal details in the evaluation. You can withdraw this at any time, as explained above.

Did you find what you were looking for?

Status message

Please note, this form is anonymous, we can't reply directly to your feedback. If you would like to report an issue, make a complaint or suggestion, please Contact Us.