If you know or suspect that an adult is being harmed, you should:
- Make sure the adult is safe.
- If immediate help is needed, call 999.
- Complete our secure online reporting form to tell us who you are concerned about, or contact one of the services below:
- Aberdeen City Council Duty Social Work Team/Out of Hours Social Work Team (24 hours): 0800 731 5520
- Police Scotland: 101
- Care Inspectorate: 0345 600 9527
When you contact us, you will be asked who you are calling about and why you are concerned. You might be asked how you know the person involved. You do not need to give your name if you do not wish to.