This area of licensing is the responsibility of Aberdeen Licensing Board.
- The Gambling Commission
- The Chief Constable, Police Scotland
- Scottish Fire and Rescue Service, Assistant Chief Officer
- Building Standards, Strategic Place Planning, Aberdeen City Council
- Environmental Services, Operations and Protective Services, Aberdeen City Council
- Aberdeen City Council, Democratic Services
- Integrated Children’s Services Partnership
- H M Revenue and Customs, National Registration Unit
Operating and Personal licences are the responsibility of the Gambling Commission.
You can download application forms below. If you require any of the documents in an accessible format please contact the licencing team.