There is no licence required to busk or perform street entertainment in Aberdeen City, however it is advisable you contact Police Scotland on 101 to ensure that you are not/will not be causing an obstruction.

Did you find what you were looking for?

Status message

Please note, this form is anonymous, we can't reply directly to your feedback. If you would like to report an issue, make a complaint or suggestion, please Contact Us.