Aberdeen Airport is one of the largest and fastest growing airports in Scotland, serving around 35 destinations worldwide. The airport is located in Dyce, five miles from the city centre, and is accessible from the A96 Aberdeen to Inverness road by taxi or car. Taxis and minicabs are available from the terminal forecourt, whilst short and long stay parking is available at the airport. First Bus also operate a service from Dyce Station to the airport if arriving by train. A number of bus services also serve the airport:
- First Bus No. 727 (7 days a week)
- Stagecoach No. 10 (Aberdeen to Inverness)
- Stagecoach No. 307 (Aberdeen to Inverurie)
- Stagecoach No. 727 (Airport to Union Square)
- Stagecoach No. 737 (Aberdeen to Inverurie)
- Stagecoach No. 220 (Aberdeen to Alford)
All services pass through the city centre, with Stagecoach services terminating at Aberdeen Bus Station on Guild Street, a five minute walk from the city's main retail and leisure areas. Routes, timetables and any other information on these services can be obtained by clicking on the links below.