Report a problem with a road, pavement or road sign

Work carried out will be priority based on the severity of the defects.

We are responsible for looking after all public roads in Aberdeen City except for trunk roads, and any private or unadopted roads. The A90 and A96 trunk road sections are the responsibility of Amey. For more information on trunk roads in the North East, or to report a fault on any of these roads, please visit the Amey website or you can telephone 08000 830 084


A road or pavement that is causing a clear and immediate danger can be treated as an emergency. For any problems that are classed as an emergency please call us on 03000 200 292 (option 5, then option 1). We will attend within 4 hours and if required make it safe.

Examples of an emergency include:

  • Subsidence of road
  • Oil or fuel spill on the road
  • Dangerous overhead wires
  • Road sign causing an obstruction
Did you find what you were looking for?

Status message

Please note, this form is anonymous, we can't reply directly to your feedback. If you would like to report an issue, make a complaint or suggestion, please Contact Us.