Lost, damaged or stolen permits

What do I do if I've lost, damaged or had my parking permit stolen?

Please complete the Replacement Parking Permit form and submit it with proof of residency. An administration fee will be levied for replacement.

Applications can be submitted by post or in person at:

Marischal College Customer Service Centre
Marischal College,
Broad Street,
AB10 1AB
Open Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm


There is a £10 administration fee for replacement of a fixed permit.

If a flexible permit has been stolen you must provide a crime reference number or relevant insurance documentation, otherwise it will be considered to be lost. A £10 administration fee will apply.

If a flexible permit has been damaged you must provide evidence of this. A £10 administration fee will apply.

If a flexible permit has been lost for the first time in a 12-month period, you will be charged half the original cost of the permit. If you have lost your flexible permit for a second time within a 12-month period you will have to buy a new permit at the full cost of the original.

For enquiries about new applications or existing permits

Contact us

Would you like to give feedback about the website?