Apply for an industrial crossing permit

An industrial crossing is a heavy duty dropped kerb crossing suitable for access to multiple dwellings and commercial properties, for example for heavy goods vehicles. Before you begin works on an industrial crossing you must first gain permission from Aberdeen City Council. All applications must be submitted at least 10 workings days before the scaffolding is due to be in place and will be subject to review and approval of Aberdeen City Council.

Would you like to give feedback about the website?