Supplementary guidance and technical advice
The following local planning advice and technical advice notes were developed prior to the adoption of the Aberdeen Local Development Plan 2017. The documents are valid and are material considerations. The documents will be reviewed and updates made to ensure all planning policy references are up-to-date and consistent with the Aberdeen Local Development Plan 2017.
- Aberdeen Harbour Development Framework
- Balgownie Centre, Bridge of Don Planning Brief
- Bon Accord Baths
- Broadford Works Design Brief
- Conservation Areas for Conservation Character Appraisals and Management Plan
- Denburn Valley Planning Brief
- Fire Station Site, North Anderson Drive Planning Brief
- Hillhead Campus Planning Brief
- Murcar Development Framework
- Pinewood Hazledene Planning Brief
- River Don Corridor Framework
- Robert Gordon University City Centre Campus Planning Brief
- Station Gateway Development Brief
- St Peters Nursery Site Redevelopment Brief
The four maps below are associated with the Aberdeen Airport TAN and should be read in conjunction with the TAN.
Please note these are large pdf files and may take time to download.
Information related to the Screening, Scoping and Assessment of supplementary guidance is available here:
Many of the PDFs on this page are large files and will take time to open.
A Glossary and Further Reading List are being developed. These will be uploaded in due course.
Would you like to give feedback about the website?