Supplementary guidance and technical advice
On 19 June 2023 all Supplementary Guidance associated with the Aberdeen Local Development Plan 2017 no longer form part of the Development Plan. The following documents are for archive purposes only and will not be used in the determination of planning applications.
Many of the PDFs on this page are large files and will take time to open.
The following local planning advice and technical advice notes were developed prior to the adoption of the Aberdeen Local Development Plan 2017. The documents are valid and are material considerations.
- Aberdeen Harbour Development Framework
- Balgownie Centre, Bridge of Don Planning Brief
- Bon Accord Baths
- Broadford Works Design Brief
- Conservation Areas for Conservation Character Appraisals and Management Plan
- Denburn Valley Planning Brief
- Fire Station Site, North Anderson Drive Planning Brief
- Hillhead Campus Planning Brief
- Murcar Development Framework
- Pinewood Hazledene Planning Brief
- River Don Corridor Framework
- Robert Gordon University City Centre Campus Planning Brief
- Station Gateway Development Brief
- St Peters Nursery Site Redevelopment Brief
The four maps below are associated with the Aberdeen Airport TAN and should be read in conjunction with the TAN.
Please note these are large pdf files and may take time to download.