Exterior heaters in the hospitality sector

Provision of heaters and / or additional external lighting will require a formal risk assessment to be undertaken and submitted to Aberdeen City Council for approval. Further advice on the provision of heating appliances can be below;

Did you find what you were looking for?

Status message

Please note, this form is anonymous, we can't reply directly to your feedback. If you would like to report an issue, make a complaint or suggestion, please Contact Us.